- Must be actively involved in any of the following: Adventurer, Pathfinder, Master Guide, or Youth Ministries
- Provide a Service Record covering the past three years
- Attend a two-hour seminar on each of the following topics:
- Servant Leadership
- Understanding Gen Z
- Creative Witnessing / Disaster Response/ Evangelism/ Discipleship
- Risk Management/ Child Protection
- Communicating with Children & Youth
- Human Relations/Conflict Management
- Have a current First Aid or CPR certificate.
- Maintain a personal physical fitness program.
Admission Requirements for Newcomers:
Master Guides coming from other conferences or countries who would like to serve in the Ontario Conference are encouraged to comply with the following admission requirements*:
- Present proof of investiture by providing one of the following:
- Master Guide investiture certificate
- Certification letter from former Conference or Union
- Photos of investiture and other MG-related events
- Submit a membership certification letter from your church pastor or clerk.
- Present proof of status in Canada.
- Provide copy of a Police Reference Check with “No Criminal Record.”
- Complete an Ontario Conference-sponsored Basic Staff Training course in one of the following:
- Adventurer Ministry
- Pathfinder Ministry
8. Have a complete Master Guide Type A uniform as recognized by the Ontario Conference Master Guide Council (OCMGC)
9. Complete a Recertification Course (to be provided by the OCMGC).
* – To be presented to your local Master Guide club director.
Note: Upon completion of the above-mentioned admission requirements, the newcomer will be recommended for induction into the local MG club.